Tuesday 21 August 2012

Zayn Malik Wallpapers


Zayn Malik - born Zain Javadd Malik - is an English singer from the boyband One Direction. He was born to an English mother and a British Pakistani father in Bradford, where he was raised with three sisters. "I was a bit of a handful when I was a kid because I was quite hyperactive. Even in the house my mum used to put me in my pram because I was so full-on," he said of his childhood. In 2010, he auditioned for The X Factor, and was almost eliminated during the bootcamp stages of the competition when he refused to dance.
Zayn Malik Wallpaper
 Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik Wallpaper
 Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik Wallpaper
 Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik Wallpaper
 Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik Wallpaper
 Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik Wallpaper
Zayn Malik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...